• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Chamidav's 250Neu

jepy

Company Commander
She's almost ready to ship Charles, just need some bigger numbers for the sides.
Decals & weathering applied by Horsa
june605c.jpg

june605b.jpg

June605a.jpg

June605g.jpg

Here's a shot of the "John's Stuff" transport data
June605h.jpg

Does anyone out there happen to know the proper specs for a 250/1 as applied to this marking ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's beautiful Jepy. It's just become my favorite vehicle. You did an amazing job and I'm quite grateful. Thanks to Horsa also, the paint turned out great. And I don't want to forget Steve and David either for all the kick ass resin parts. All you guys do good work!

That looks great! As a side note, i read where the recon units traditionally put small windmill emblems under the forward visors, dont know why they did it tho.

John

Looks REAL!

Charles, you are going to be thrilled when you see it. JP has put a lot of TLC into this beastie. I think the biggest compliment I can give is that it looks freakin' *real*! I have encouraged him to post it on some modeling forums, sans figures to avoid the "battle barbie" references. You will be very happy with the final product and I was happy to contribute in a very small way.

Horsa

Man with all these 250's starting to come out of the wood work looks like I am going to have to load up on a few more stuarts . Great looking Halftrack I am allways amazed in how they look with their wonderfull cammo paint jobs. Thanks for posting

Back