• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Fake TB HS on Ebay

Tony Barton

Company Commander
Yet another Chinese rip-off merchant, I'm afraid, is selling my heads on Ebay , here :~

1/6th Scale Resin Heads Model Kit Figure 35 | eBay

They are absolutely definite copies , since the mould lines are in entirely different places.
This is not going to cost me much , but it's the principle of the thing.

I don't do Ebay , so I have to register and sort out what to do next , but in the interim , if anyone wants to write to him , please feel free.
He even has the effrontery to post pics of himself with the boss of Ebay
( scroll down ) who should be very careful with whom he associates in public.....

Maybe all of us registered ebayer's should send him messages as why he's selling copies of Tony's work. I will kick off the first message to him and see what or if he repies back.... Harold

Message sent here is a copy of the message I sent to this guy. Lets see what he replies back.... Harold
"Why are you selling copies of Tony Barton's Head Sculps without his permission?"

He even has a hand full or more of your different ones and by the pictures they look like dirrect copies to me. He has b@lls bigger than his little body!

The Chinese will copy anything for profit. Sorry to hear and see Tony ! I think we have an epidemic of what going on. Steve, Dave, Mike and now you !

Again , Thanks .

Toysurgeon , I don't have any note of who bought those. It must have been several years back , maybe three of four years, and my records only go back for the current tax year. I don't recall ever selling into China, though I might have had a buyer in HongKong.

If I hadn't already messaged him I seriously thought about buying one just so I could leave a negative when it arrived and was a fake :p

Might be the only form of communication the seller understands, although it looks as if he has removed the "1/6 Heads" category from his store. Perhaps he got the message after all.

Will surely keep an eye out. This sort of thing really gets to me.

I sent this to eBay today:

290704166831,300702728137,290704183629,290704182063, 290704165641,290704162548

The above items are unauthorized re-casts of originals by Tony Barton. This is illegal copying of artist originals, and they are being sold on eBay. Please tell this seller to stop this outrage!

- Sourdoh

I actually received a response from the seller apologizing, saying he was unaware what the heads were and will not be selling anymore.

I trust he is out of the fake Tony Barton head sculpt biz, but will bee verifying it ;)

Back