• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Jeep Factory

Falckner

Company Commander
Hi All
Thought I should try to get in the game again.
Working on two Jeeps at the moment one SAS , and a US 50 Cal version

US version not much to say pretty straight forward from the box , was a bit surprised that there was a Tripod also :-O
Take the SAS version by it self .

Attachments

• IMG_7025.JPG
    IMG_7025.JPG
    581.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7457.JPG
    IMG_7457.JPG
    654.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7677.JPG
    IMG_7677.JPG
    650.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7496.JPG
    IMG_7496.JPG
    713.5 KB · Views: 15
Some work on the US Jeep this week

Attachments

• IMG_7777.JPG
    IMG_7777.JPG
    450.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7803.JPG
    IMG_7803.JPG
    584.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7839.JPG
    IMG_7839.JPG
    584.9 KB · Views: 13
Coming along very nicely indeed. Like yourself, I was fortunate to grab an engine when DML first began releasing their jeep range and I recall that it came out about the time CHE released their 'Bradley' Jeep. In terms of 'jeep factory', I think mine peaked with the SAS jeep trio redo back in 2016 and before that the 2009 Brit airborne jeep kit-bash (from two kit-form DML jeep kits). Just goes to show the versality of the jeep and the many variants that can be produced from it. Cheers for sharing, Steve

Back