• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Joeyangel

Completed my second deal with him and he is a great person to deal with. Great communication and very helpful if you keep him updated. Worked with me so I could get some pieces from him and wish he lived closer so I could buy him a beer for the great guy that he is. I enjoyed the two transactions with him so much that I look forward to future transactions and working on our next one as I write this. :D Deal with confidence as he is great communicator and shipped quickly upon receiving payment.

Just completed another deal with him and it was a great experience and had great communication. Friendly guy and deal with confidence as I payed and he shipped next day. I look forward to dealing with him in the future as I consider him to be a friend.
Thanks Joe.

This is very late and overdue, but Joe is definately someone you can trust and deal with. Really cool guy.

Hi,

I have just received my side of my first trade with Joe.
And i must say that he is a gentleman, very friendly, excellent communication and i throughly recommend him as a trader.

Gary

Just finished my 1st trade with Joe, quality items and service. I look forward to many more trades with Joe ! Top Man !

Cheers
Simon

Just completed a great Deal with Joe, for some hard to find items. Super fast, friendly service. Deal with confidence. Thanks again my friend.

Boyd

Back