• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

LizardKing1968

Hello friends
my name is Miguel Tavarez and i live in new york city. I'm an 8 year navy veteran and now work as an illustrator. I've been collecting and bashing ww2 figures since 2001 and enjoy the hobby tremondously. Hope to make many friends here.

thanks for lookin'
Miguel T.

I recently purchased a figure from Lizardking1968(Miguel). He was very friendly and closed the deal in a very quick fashion. His shipping wasa fast and I now own a figure I have been trying to get for a long time.

hi also dealed with Miguel
a pleasure to deal
would deal again
thanks for fast shipping to europe

hi also dealed with Miguel
a pleasure to deal
would deal again
thanks for fast shipping to europe

Just do, for the first time, business with Miguel : it was a real pleasure! Fast shipping, well packed.

Thanks!

I just completed a transaction with Miguel and I was very pleased with my purchase. Items arrived quickly, packed well and were as he described them. Thank you and I hope I to do business with you again.

Manny
CaribMar07

Just completed my 1st transaction with Miguel across the pond, Top Man ! Excellent items & professional service, Highly recommended. I hope we can trade again soon.

Cheers
Simon

Just completed a great transaction with Miguel. Very quick shipping on a great fig at a reasonable price. Can't ask for more.

Thanks Miguel.

Charlie
TTT

I recieved the WW I set quicker then expected. Thanks so much Miguel for the transaction, great person to deal with!

Manny

Just completed another transaction with Miguel, Excellent item & service. Highly recommended on all counts,l look forward to our next encounter across the pond.
Cheers
Simon

Just got my package from Miguel, this was the third or fourth time I have bought items from him. Always good deals for good prices. Looking forward to what he will be selling next...

hello, Miguel
I hope that you do make some friends....
Are going to be down sizing your collection to like Germanbilly1?
kind regards,

I recently purchased some figures from Miguel and was very happy with the transaction!

Thanks again Miguel

Shawn

Miguel and I completed another sale about a month and a half ago.

As always, great communication and prompt payment!

Thanks again, Miguel!

Fred

A couple of things:

Miguel and I completed another excellent sale at the end of May; everything went smashingly! Thanks, Miguel!

And Miguel offered to send me some excess reference material he had, free of charge. I accepted this kind offer without hesitation. Thank you very much for the books, Miguel!

Much appreciated all around!

Fred

Back