• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

M2-A1 / M2

toychest

Mortarman
we have some pictures of our US halftracks we built , hope you enjoy

M2A1_7.jpg

M2A1_3.jpg

M2_MIKE.jpg

M2_MIKE3.jpg

The halftracks are on loan to Bobby for his up coming show (Myrtle Beach 1/6 '08
Military Miniature Convention
[/color][/font[/color]])The show looks to being real great event, with sevral large diorams, many dealers and maybe some reveals that will rock your socks so if you can please make plans to come out and support OUR hobby!!![

These really are nicely done conversions, if you get the chance to see them up close you will get a much better idea of how well detailed they are, Mike and Cory put a lot of skill and work into these!

The Diorama was pretty nice too, after Bobby had built the base it took 4 guys just a few hours to complete.

The Myrtle Beach show promises to be a good one too, I hope current gas prices don't prevent a good turn out!

Graham

This looks familiar. Did you happen to be at Joelanta? I remember seeing something like this is something similar to thus.

Back