• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Bender

Rifleman
Hello
I’m not sure to post at the right place so move my comments if not.
I’ m new member from France ; i have 55 now and collect 12 inches dolls since... well probably 10 years old!..
I have an interest about all history periods specialy american history as i have reenact civil war ( 1/1 scale ) during 10 years and old west about 20 years now...
Back to 1/6 : i make dioramas since 20 years now on modelers shows ( i think i was one of the first to do that at this scale in France) about movies and all history periods but most on ww2 ; I like Vehicles ( RC or statics )at that scale even if it took a lot of place !
I have saw DDays museums and beaches in Normandie where i took some holidays and all i can see about ww2 !
Happy to find a good place to share this wonderfull hobby!..

Back