• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

? on DX 07 Convention Exclusive

Hammer Six

Company Commander
If any one has the 'Alfred Kurzmaul' figure.....can you tell me what color hair the figure has and the head sculpt number.

I just got one on EBay and the head does not come close to matching the likeness on the box plus the b/w photo on the back of him on active duty looks similar to the color of the hair on the box art.

Me thinks the vender may have switched heads on me.

Dan....many thanks.. that the same sculpt. Another DML 'blunder' where the pictures on the box show reddish hair and the figure is more brownish....terrible sculpt also.

Fred many thanks for that link.

Kurzmaul figure is one of my all time favorites. Only Heer cut, unpiped uni, released by DML. The HS is not that good, but useful for VERY young types.

Back