• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Soldier Story 82nd AB Normandy 1944 Figure!

panzersniper

Platoon Leader
Enjoy!
-Jason

82nd-01.jpg

View image in gallery

I relly like this one, I love us Normandy troopers , although not really accurate for and 82nd trooper, but if u get rid of his arm flag change the patch to a 101st one then you've got a fantastic filthy thirteen buddy for jake mcniece, I for one will buy this in multiples, budget allowing. :-) kudos to soldier story for adding what looks to be a very nice cs34 pouch for pliers and knife, and m42 jump suit looks very nice the chest pockets seem to be slightly improved and not as high up as previous suits, I hope the chest pockets are more functional than the jake mcniece m42, cant wait for this one.

Last edited:
Hi,

This is a very nice release, as it looks like a cross between some DiD figures and the Dragon Soldat 2.

Gary

He looks to be a very nice figure. The headsculpt looks good and while it does have a mohawk at least it doesnt have the face paint. the uniform looks to fit well and seems loose but the trousers could be a little baggier. Lots of loose bits which is a good thing! Looks to be a great buy boxed or loose!

Dang another Para, we need a few Tankers to go with the Tanks.

Looks nice though, but still not a Tanker.

Jeff

Count me in on this one. I agree that his uni looks more 101st. That's fine by me, I have plenty of extra screamin' eagle patches.

Would have to agree with Jeff, so DiD and Soldier Story listen up! We want a US tanker figure of high quality! I know I am far from alone when I say a US tanker would be a multiple boxed figure purchase for our Shermans and Stuarts!

I would have to agree the uniform is more fitting for that of the 101st, but I also have plenty of screamin' eagle patches!

The head with the mohawk, not a fan of the mohawk, but I see this as an opportunity to add my own hair to it.

The one other thing now seeing larger photo's I wish this figure's suspenders were the updated version with the metal hardware on the equipment loop rather than the cloth looped "D" ring.

Nice looking figure but a pass for me but lots of loose bits buys. I still can't spend the dough on a boxed SS figure with those bodies.

After the Tanker figure is made, someone please make a 82nd AB Pathfinder radio operator...Equipped with a M1 carbine w/folding stock, camo uniform and radio set w/ beacon.
-Jason

Quite funny the coke bottles, as most British kid that without a Coke Machine, never would be any American Troops in WW 2.

LOL

Jeff

Back