• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Tony Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep moving as that is the best way to recover more quickly.They had me up and walking the halls right after I got out of post op. I didn't want to, but they insisted! It turned out to be the best thing.

I know how you feel. Huge relief when my biopsy showed negative for malignancy as well.

That has to be super news it isn't cancer, has to be the best news you could get Tony! Hope for further improvement towards getting you back to normal. Keep on mending but don't over do it take it slow

Damn, so sorry to hear this Tony, hope you get well soon. Must be a sign of things as 'we enthusiasts' tend to be on our 40's and upwards tend to get these ailments.

Good to know getting Better.
Best to do what the Doc says.
Keep it going on.

Cheers

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back