• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

US armored Infantry 1944-45

kelly

Marksman
a couple of my latest bashes

IMG_5557_zpsyyjddjwf.jpg

IMG_5559_zpsqhqeweut.jpg

IMG_5560_zpsxmpqvqtm.jpg

IMG_5562_zpsr7ingbkf.jpg

IMG_5571_zpshq1f7paf.jpg

IMG_5574_zpszwlp7sqg.jpg

IMG_5575_zpsuxbxxtbh.jpg

IMG_5580_zpsh24bvpgv.jpg

IMG_5582_zpsm3fvvrdd.jpg

IMG_5578_zps5lmhhxhr.jpg

efafqaf_zpsazvv7hfq.jpg

efefs_zps7fgyvsmp.jpg

Great looking figures. I love how you used a mixture of gear and uniforms. It really adds to the authenticity.

Excellent figures, I'm a big fan of this particular era, late war armoured infantry. You've done a great job.

Great figures and set up too. It's nice to see Armored Infantry guys too. They are often overlooked by the "higher profile" regular infantry divisions. Glad to see them represented.

Great work and great sculpts too. Where is the 1st one from? Also, are those DiD or Sgt. Zang helmets?

Thanks for sharing.

-JOSH

thx for the comments:!:

Great figures and set up too. It's nice to see Armored Infantry guys too. They are often overlooked by the "higher profile" regular infantry divisions. Glad to see them represented.

i was never a fan of "elite" stuff. i always prefer the average joe so i concentrate on units like the 28th infantry or the 3rd armored division.

Great work and great sculpts too. Where is the 1st one from? Also, are those DiD or Sgt. Zang helmets?

Thanks for sharing.

-JOSH
the first head is from the dml falkland figure "pete winner". a young face as replacement after the heavy losses in normandie. the helmets are from did.

Back