• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Market Garden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks mate that is fantastic . A lot of things I noticed incorrect you have altered but also a lot more .I had considered making new wheels , but yours look great . I also thought of removing the breaks etc but think I will leave them on . I have this book (if it shows) In here there is four surviving Pak40s one in Germany and three in the Netherlands. It would be good to view your compleate re build if the post could be re done . But those pictures will help no end . I have a DID Nebelwerfer coming soon to so getting a little collection now. When I start is it ok to post on here . I have done scratch building befor but 1:16 . I made a Hetzer LVT A1 . Converted HL Pz.IVs to Jagsdpanzer IV L70, Ostwind .
    Thanks Andy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back