• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by The Battle of Britain

1. T

Hammer's Africaners

Completed yet another transaction with Hammer and from start to finish it was flawless. He has obviously many qualities as previously attested to but the one I value the most is that he is a man of his word. Thanks again.
  2. T

Katsuro25

Good luck to those of you who were taken in by his deceit. But don't beat yourself up over it. He's VERY cleaver how he works the customer. He tried to pull the some nonsense with me when I posted that I was looking to purchase a DID Camo Nebelwerfer. The terms of the deal were so ridiculous...
  3. T

DID FELDGENDARMERIE Jakob Blau SEP 2008

I'm all ready sold on this release. Sold three times over. That's what I ordered.(LOL)
  4. T

DID to discontinue recent head sculpt style. Opinions?

News from DID. They have decided not to make those translucent flesh tone color head sculpts that we have found on two of there latest releases, Stiner and Guderian. Effective with their next release, I believe a German, they will be replaced with their previous released head sculpts. Any...
  5. T

This must be what Heaven will be like. Please look.

Heaven means different things to different people. From discovering GI Joe in 1964 up to the action figures I collect today, it's just plain FUN and that to me is Heaven.
  6. T

This must be what Heaven will be like. Please look.

Hi I'm sure that some of you are familar with this site but for those who are not, it's a definate MUST SEE. It is difficult to believe all this is 1:6 dio. They look like actual still photos from WWII. Enjoy. http://www.tiger1.co.uk/
  7. T

Hammer's Africaners

Payment was faster then a speeding bullet. I look forward to future transactions. Just an all around friendly guy.
  8. T

Sheppard1972

Shep is one of those remarkable individuals that you rarely meet in life. Our correspondence was more on a social level then a business transaction. I found him to be amiable, sincere and always a man of his word. You'll never regret putting your trust in Shep.
  9. T

Germanbilly1

It's always a treat to do business with Billy. His candor is refreshing and possesses infinite knowledge of this hobby. Truly a man of his word. Thanks my friend
  10. T

Kate B.

What a charming young lady to have met. Very friendly and extremely sincere. It was my pleasure.
  11. T

Gary1930 ( Gary Kutcher )

Gary is by far the BEST of the BEST to do business with. But it goes further then that. He is a really great guy, friendly, prompt, witty and a man of his word. You could not ask for anything more. Thanks AGAIN my friend.
  12. T

exether_mega

Phil is one of the most friendliest guys I have had the pleasure to meet. Lightning fast payment, excellent communication and just an all around nice guy. Simply put, he is a man of his word and a great guy. Thanks Phil.
  13. T

Dougmo

Doug is an outstanding and friendly person. He is a man of his word and a credit to this Board. Thank you for the pleasure of meeting and doing business with you, friend.
  14. T

Hoffner

Again, Brad is a man of his word. What a guy. Does what he says and says what he does. A friendly and great person.
  15. T

Hoffner

Yet another wonderful transaction with a person of good character. Lightning fast payment, very friendly and a man of his word. It was a pleasure to business with a person of his values.
Back