• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Dougmo

Doug is an outstanding and friendly person. He is a man of his word and a credit to this Board. Thank you for the pleasure of meeting and doing business with you, friend.

Many,many thanks to Doug who has just sent me a gift of a great pair of legs :mrgreen: Having made and cast some one piece legs for desert scenes, he not only sent me some but even painted them up first! Great guy and a great friend :!: 8)

Thanks Doug, for the outstanding walls, bases and pillars. These are a true work of art and will be used in many dios in the years to come. Great Work on these and hope you sell a bunch.
Billy, GB

doug offers awesome products at a good price, couldnt be more happy with my walls and base. very freindly and good customer service as well.

andy

Just received my first walls and columns and to say they are FANTASTIC , does not do them justice.
WOW!
The product is top quality and he strives to make sure that your expectations are surpassed. Mine sure were.
Can't wait to use some of these out in the yard.
HIGHLY RECOMMENED!! 5 STARS QUALITY AND SERVICE!

Thanks Doug!

Eduardo

A couple of days ago I got a big box from Doug!
This afternoon I sat down to open the box and everything arrived in great shape. Wonderful job of packing the individual pieces, guaranteeing a happy journey.

And the walls, WOW! Simply beautiful…
Well beautiful does not do them justice. It looks like Doug had glued actual rocks on the rocky side of the wall and the stucco side is also fantastic.
I just hope I can do these justice, on some of my outdoor photo shoots.
I’m beyond happy with Doug's work!
I'm also wondering how I can integrate these in my permanent displays indoor.

Doug's work is simply amazing. And takes great care in making exactly what you want, and when you receive what you ordered, he EXCEEDS your expectations!
As I posted previously, I had previously ordered some of the low walls and they are also amazing!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Thanks for all your help, Doug!

Que siga la fiesta!

Last edited:
Well this is going to sound repetitive, but I got one of Doug's ruins with the door and nice cobble stone road in front and it is simply AMAZING!

The only thing better than Doug's pieces is the way he packs them so they arrive safely! A work of art packing his works of art!
The piece is amazing!
Beautiful work Doug. I have NO idea of where I'm going to place this piece in my displays, but rest assured I will have to make room somewhere to put them in a place of prominence!
I have yet to use any of your pieces on my outdoor shoots, but I have only taken vehicle only images of a couple of vehicles, but when I finally do a photo shoot dio, your walls and columns will be featured.

Again Doug, congratulations on amazing pieces. Hopefully I can post some images soon, SAGers will not believe how nice they are until they see them in images!!

Back