• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. warprints

3D printed RC tanks by Warprints

Hi, i make some 3D printed RC tanks in scale 1/6. My own designs and in-house manufacturing. Hetzer: Unassembled kit, printed with high quality ASA and PET(G) – NO PLA!!! Detailed parts printed with resin. 414 printed parts (including tracks) 573 pieces of various hardware (optional)...
  2. warprints

3D printed RC Hetzer

Hi. I'm new here, I'd like to show you some of my work. I've only done 1/16 scale for a few years but always liked the large models. Bigger is better. So I decided to try something bigger as well. I did Hetzer in 1/16 scale first.Since I do all my 3D models in real size (1/1) first and then...
  3. warprints

Warprints

Hi.I'm new here. I'm originally from Slovakia but I'm currently living in Hungary. I worked as a machinist/mold maker for a long time and that's where I learned how to work with CAD. Then in 2016 I built my first 3D printer and started drawing my first RC tank. I wanted an RC tank long before...
Back