• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Warprints

warprints

Rifleman
Hi.I'm new here.

I'm originally from Slovakia but I'm currently living in Hungary.

I worked as a machinist/mold maker for a long time and that's where I learned how to work with CAD.
Then in 2016 I built my first 3D printer and started drawing my first RC tank.
I wanted an RC tank long before that, but I didn't have many opportunities to do it.
Thanks to 3D printing I gradually got around to it and built my first RC tank, so far in 1/16 scale.

A couple of years later I started doing it professionally and when I was looking to expand my range, I decided on 1/6.
Since then it's been my favourite thing to do, 1/6 is simply the best size.Epic.

I'm always trying to improve and make better and better models.

As for other activities, unfortunately I don't have much desire or time for them right now.
I used to make music (metal).Occasionally I'll play some game on the computer and that's pretty much all.
I am also spending some time renovating our new but very old house.
I draw new models, make kits and finished vehicles...
It's a lot for one person.Luckily my wife helps me.

Thank you everyone.
I'll show some models soon, but first I need to figure out what section it belongs in.
You could say it's my hobby, but primarily it's my job.

Back