• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Achtung Flieger !!

Falckner

Company Commander
Hi
Would like to share some off the
picture we took at Henriks Bunker
last time I was there to visit him
and collect my Flak.
We had a good time as always, I was
furtunate to have some pre look at his
exellent house ruins dio.That will be a killer
I can a sure you that.

Cheers Falckner
sixth%20019.jpg

sixth%20020.jpg

sixth%20022.jpg

sixth%20043.jpg

sixth047.jpg

sixth%20098.jpg

sixth2.jpg

sixth%203.jpg

sixth103.jpg

sixth107.jpg

sixth%20106.jpg

sixth%20111.jpg

sixth%201.jpg

sixth%20104.jpg

sixth%20roznan.jpg

Looking good, some nice picture,
but not so good looking with the plastic helms.
apart from that nice done.

Great pics, I didn't know the helmets were plastic until it was mentioned. I don't think the plastic helemts are bad just replace the straps with lether ones. A pretty easy fix.

It was a very quick set up - some of my older W-SS haven't upgraded for ages - so - sorry about the elastic straps and all -
The whole photoshoot was done very fast - Björn broke out the flak and assembled it in 15 minuttes - then we just set up a couple of quick situations - no weathering - just fun.

More pics here:

http://onesixthnet.yuku.com/topic/11908

Enjoy

Henrik

That's a real nice set up that you have. No need to apologize about any helmet straps. They look great. My favorite was the MG42 team. They inspired me to work on a couple of late war Volksturm or Volksgrenadier type "tank hunters" armed with Panzerfaust.

Hi Falckner

Great set up.

What head sculpt is the guy behind the flak shield on the right side of the gun. (close up in picture 13)? Looks like he was also the driver of the kubel. He'd make a great replacement for my Panther commander.
:D

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Back