• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Actionman, many kudos

chunks

Rifleman
Just got the fireplace and lamp set. Great stuff and quickly shipped. Warm regards and thanks much.

Just completed my second trade with David and what an outstanding trader he is! Great service - three days from Hong Kong to the UK. Trade with confidence.

:!: :!: :!:

Mark.

I trade one,two, three and more times with David.

Always fast, communicative and a pleasure trade with him.

Somebody as him make great forums and this hobby

Thanks chaps.

steiner";p="134845 said:
Great service - three days from Hong Kong to the UK.
Mark.

Mark, I wish I could take the credit for that, but the plaudits have to go the the posties at either end.

It is still a record I think - posted in HK on Friday afternoon, delivered in the UK on Monday.

I just received a very nice flight helmet from Actionman, and this with him knowing that my Paypal was down, he sent it anyway, relying only on my word. Much appreciated.
Trade with confidence!

Sonny

Another deal with Actionman, and once again he was cool and sent stuff out even before I had payed him. So, with that in mind, dont hesitate to do deals with him!

Sonny

I want to publically thank Actionman for the 2 Brit entrenching tool pouch sets. He sent these to me out of the goodness of his heart free of charge. I am really touched by the generosity of some of the members here, David just to name one.... A Big THANK YOU..... Harold

Hello David,

Just got the second goodie package from you. Both packages arrived quickly and in excellent shape. I'll do business with you again.

Ray

David very kindly sent me a hard to find item asking for nothing in return! Subsequently he told me that he is sending yet another hard to find item! WOW!
A great guy and a credit to this foum and hobby!
I hope i can return the favour in the near future! Many thanks again David!

Did a deal with David and he's one great haggler, when you can catch him with some time to do some dealing. He sent his end and payment right off the bat. Everything received in no time and plenty of communication as well. Never fear dealing with this guy!!!

Ron

Back