• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Armor Hobbies 250 Alte

OP ...also answered your question at 6D...so one of these will catch you first. The "Phil" is one of our club members. Handle is Grey Ghost. He can't post under Toy Chest as that handle still belongs to Cory. Right now he is up to his knees in 'peanuts' shipping 250's.

In regards to breaking on the vehicle......it is styrene and if you drop in it will break.

There should be no breakage in shipping as I have seen how they are being packed..large box in anothe bigger box packed with tons of peanuts.

I took advantage of the great offer. I am very satisfied. Even with paying for theshipping its still a really good deal. Mine arrived super quick and it was packed so well, double boxed, that it was near impossible to damage. I traded some emails with the new owner Phil. He was excellent to deal with. I would say the shop is in good hands. Now I can get to work on the 250/9.

Tim

Just got mine today and in perfect condition and with the shipping I only paid 74$ for the kit can't complain about that.
GB

This was one of those deals you just could not pass on. I picked up 4 of them myself. All the money that I saved on the kits, will be a great help in buying all the upgrade parts I am going to need from panzerwerk....

What is the regular price for the ah250?
(i see its $229, but is it exclusive to toychest and collectibles? I don't see it sold anywhere else)

Last edited:
I've just put in my order for 2 AH250's. I've just started on one that I bought last year from Tim @ Plasticpanzers and it's coming along nicely so I decided to bite the bullet and buy them as this is too good a deal to pass up!

Back