• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Braverifles

Brave Rifles

Private Citizen
Greetings fellow plastic addicts!! I am Joe Hoover , or Mike to some.
Used to be a 1/35th scale plastic fanatic , until little things like kids, and life in general seemed to get in the way. Then I discovered TUS, God bless 'em , then Dragon's line of 1/6 and never looked back.

I am currently going on my 22nd year of active service with the US Army as a Cavalry Scout and am finally pending retirement. It has been a hard, but good ride, and I wouldn't trade a second of it, but it is time to put the horse to pasture.

Have been a member of this board since pretty much it's conception, but have only recently began posting on a regular basis. As far as references, I don't have any here yet as I just got back into the hobby after a forced sabbatical commonly refered to as the "sandbox" :lol:

But I do have some from the ol Sixth Division days here :

:lol:Braverifles

awesome!!

Just finnished off a great deal with Braverifles!!! Package came in today!! Quicky shipped and communitive. Your awesome buddy!!! Thanks! ;)

Had a most enjoyable trade with Mike aka Joe . Actually was a first for me the way it went down and oh so smoothly. I highly recommend any dealings with Mike aka Joe. I hope it was as good for him as it was for me. ;)

Mikes a great guy and hooked me up with parts I desperately needed :D He's got good communication, he ships fast and secure, and he's generous. Thanks a ton and I look forward to another deal down the road :D

Ditto and then some. Just finished my first trade with Mike and it went a smooth as I could ever have wanted. I saw some items I liked, payed and then just a few days later there's the box sittin' at my doorstep. Doesn't get any easier than that. Thanks Mike.

Just completed my first trade with Mike, and he is one great guy, through in a bunch of extras. A true asset to the community. Highly recommended.
Pleasure doing business with you Mike!

nice

AWESOME!!!! Finished off another great trade from BR!!!! Shoots straight from the hip!!! Thanks again brotha!

Nothing really new to add, I just completed a transaction with Mike, He is a true asset to the hobby and I hope to do more business with him again.

Thanks again Mike.

Fabian

I would like to give Mike a huge thank you for all of the gear he sent to me. It was all that I needed for my projects and much more. Thank you for being so generous you are among the many people that have kept me excited about and interested in this hobby.

Thanks again,
Ben

Just finished my first transaction with Mike. He is a great guy to deal with. Very generous and communicative.

Thanks,

Bryant

Mike's a very generous and helpful guy.

He very graciously offered to order some items in the US for me so I wouldn't get dinged with an excessively high shipping price.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Ryan

Okay, let me first start with saying that Brave Rifles is a stand up man, not only a good guy here on the boards, but as a trader in our community. When he promise someone that they "will not get disapointed" in a deal... he means that, and nothing else. I just finished a deal with him, and all I can say is woah, nice deal! Needless to say, I did NOT get disapointed :D

Thanks for a good deal, and guys, trade or buy stuff from Brave Rifles, and do it with confidence.

Sonny

Back