• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Budro 65

budro65

Company Commander
OOPS!! never added a bio, thought I better since I have been hanging around here long enough. Also go by budro 65 at another of the other boards. Been collecting for a long time and only WWII, main interest is the airborne stuff, german, american but do collect other stuff that interests me. Only really devote time to the hobby in the winter months as when summer rolls around I race my bikes, mountain and road race. What that means is that I have a ton of boxed figs to break open, kinda like xmas every month LOL! Glad to be here, it's a GREAT board.

budro 65

Another great deal with Jay. Received my figure well packaged and shpped fast
Thanks,
Trevor

Jay is a great guy to deal with. I appreciated all the extras he packed in with the initial stuff I bought. Thanks again!

Ryan

Just completed my first trade with Jay and despite the canadian post being extra slow, and I had my worries my end would end up in a Canadian black hole, it finally made it thru. Jay was on the money with his end. Thanks Jay!

Back