• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Daimler Dingo Kit

armorpax

Battalion Commander
Hi All,

A test kit is just about to ship to Andrew in Canada and we are completing the instructions for the Dingo. We will be starting full production of the first batch of 15 in 2 weeks time. We are probably going to run each mould to 15 rather than running a kit at a time so the whole batch will take around 10-12 weeks to produce. Price for the kit is £625.00 + p&p which will vary depending on destination, it will as always be charged at cost. The parcel is likely to be around the 8kg mark. We will be contacting all those who have so far reserved a kit and requesting a deposit of £125.00 to confirm the order, the balance will be due once the model is ready to ship. So far 10 have been reserved and there are 5 still available. Do not send any money unless you have received an email confirming availability. If there is enough interest a 2nd batch of 15 would be run at a later date, but this is unlikely to be much before the back end of the year, as we aim to do a run of 15 of the Quad 50 around summer time.

Best regards

Dave

DSC08968.jpg

DSC08969.jpg

DSC08970.jpg

DSC08971.jpg

DSC08972.jpg

DSC08974.jpg

DSC08977.jpg

DSC08978.jpg

DSC08979.jpg

DSC08980.jpg