• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

egonzinc(Eduardo)

Eduardo had some figures up for sale and one of them was a figure that I missed out on entirely. We set up and met all the requirements for a sale and it was at my door within a couple of days.
I copuldn't be happier with the deal. Eduardo is a standup guy as most know. Deal in complete confidence with Eduardo.

Thanks Eduardo!

I just bought a figure from Eduardo as well. This is exactly how you want a deal to go. Great communication, care in packaging and quick shipping. Thanks again Eduardo!

I am a little slow in posting this but he is a great guy to deal with, really helping me out with the parts I needed for my flak half track the SDKFZ10/4. Many thanks....Hammer

Eduardo is an OUTSTANDING individual to deal with ANYTIME :!: :!: :!:
I wish all deals with folks went this smoothly...
Thank you Sir for EVERYTHING!!!

I can't thank Ed enough for the generous grab box of items he sent me. It arrived today and WOW!!! what a grab box. And top it all off he asked nothing return other than if there was anything I couldn't use or need to pass it on to someone else. Which I plan to do... have a local friend I know, who could use a bashed figure... so here's my chance to help out another 1/6th'er. Again THANK YOU ED!!!!!.... Harold

I just finished a trade with Egonzinc... and what can I say, more than TRADE with CONFIDENCE! :)

I would like to take the opportunity to tell you something about this man. Not only is he a upstanding member of this community, a great modeler and a avid 1/6 affecionado, he is also, as I am sure most of you allready know, a very generous man. I reciewed some very nifty and much wanted extras from his in this last deal.

Thank you! :D

Sonny

I can only echo the comments above. Eduardo is an asset to this hobby and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him for any of your custom figure, or vehicle, needs.

A first class guy :!: :!:

Kind regards
Tim

Eduardo recently sent me a BOX of stuff he didn't have a use for anymore after some spring cleaning. Thank you again Eduardo! It will all be put to great use!

Again - many thanks!

Fred

I just received a very nice care package from Eduardo with some impossible-to-find insignia I needed for a project.

Thank you very much for the generous help, Eduardo!

It is very much appreciated!

Fred

Back