• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944.

Dimasnake

Marksman
Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944

Head Hot Toys, modified and repainted.
DML body (modified), hands DID, I repainted them.
Tunic DML. Modified
Shoulder straps Scratchbuilt
The order of Glory, the Patriotic War, Red Star 3D printing and my painting.
The belt Scratchbuilt
Skirt and stockings Scratchbuilt
Boots DML
Wound stripes Scratchbuilt
Camouflage suit DML
Raincoat tent DiD
Mosinka DID, I made a new belt, made cases for optics and repainted the rifle.
The homemade pouches.
Jar DID, I did spankaway the clasp.
Kitbag DID.
The trench from school wooden rulers, the land is Wilder Dark textured Russian earth.
8a40de984539.jpg

37a8e902620b.jpg

424ca63b76e6.jpg

3d21d585f4b9.jpg

59e50902bf8d.jpg

25bdf2ca4c7f.jpg

Nice dio...I love the dirty greasy weathered hair look.
Most folks skip that part in the details, and it makes females look like they just left the salon and entered the battle.
Again...very nice work.

The "What have I done?", "What am I doing here", 2000 yard stare is capture perfectly in her expression. Fantastic work.

Very impressive, I think that's is one of the best sculpts I have seen in a while,really good choice. Also the hair looks very realistic. It's refreshing to see a female figure who doesn't look too coiffed and made up.

Simply grand...awesome detail and a really lovely 1/6th dedication to the fighting women of the Great Patriotic War.

Thanks for sharing...

Steve

awesome - best i have ever seen
i collect female WW2 uniforms
one of my original uniforms in vienna

Great figure! She looks real and you really captured a kid of shocked look. Almost as if she has seen too much. I love it. :D

Back