• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Johkaz

johkaz

Company Commander
Hi,

I am a plastaholic...

Mainly i make kitbashes of US WW2 airborne troops, and have been making these for about 4 years.
I fund my hobby from occasional overtime mending tube trains in London.
And smuggling the boxes and bits past the wife....

Gary

Hi Gary, good to see you over here!

Know exactly what you mean about "And smuggling the boxes and bits past the wife.... " - I did it just this week with my new Kenn Miller.

BTW, Gary has a great website with some fantastic tutorials. Can you put up the link Gary?

Just completed my first (but hopefully not last) transaction with Gary. Good comms and a speedy delivery. Trade with confidence.

Mark.
:!: :!: :!:

Just completed my first trade with Gary. Great guy to work with, and hooked me up nicely.

I have had many trades/buys from Gary. He is great to deal with, and he has become a great friend!

Thanks Gary,

Paul

I've just completed two sales with Gary and everything went extremely well! Excellent communication and lightning fast payment both times!

Thanks again Gary!

Fred

I recently completed a transatlantic trade with Gary; communication was excellent and it was a pleasure to deal with him. I very much look forward to doing so again in the future.

I just completed a fairly large trade with this good gentlemen from the United Kingdom. Good communication, and generous with his end of the trade. I would absolutely recomend anyone to trade with Gary.

Sonny

Just completed another trade with Gary, and once again it was a pleasure. Great communication and a very prompt delivery, I highly recommend, cheers Gary!

Mark.

I just made my first trade with Gary : it is a real pleasure to do business with, great communication... :!:

Thanks Gary,

hope to do business with you again!

Thierry

Gary and i have just completed our first trade and it was flawless! Gary is excellent with communication and the items arrived quickly and well packaged. I certainly hope to deal with him again!

I've just completed a sale with Gary - everything went fantastic! His trade page on his website ( Gary's Home Page ) has great photos of everything he has for sale/trade - and everything is clearly labeled and priced - you couldn't ask for anything more! Excellent communication and fast shipping as well!

Thanks again Gary!

Fred

Trade #2 just completed with Gary. Everything was first class and he was kind enough to include some useful extras. Packing was superb and it arrived very quickly. You should definitely trade with Gary!
Thanks again mate!

just finish another trade with Gary : it was a real pleasure to do business with this gentleman.

great com, well packed, fast shipping...

Thank you, again

hope to deal with you again.

Back