• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

M5 stuart barrels and allied MP-48 radio antena bases

gpwpat

Rifleman
Hey you guys

I have sold many of these on the stuart group and to members of the sixth division. I figured I would peddle them here too.

Stuart Barrels are back by popular demand. they are 15.00 us

In addition I am now reproducing my scale MP-48 antenna base

Both the ant base and the barrel are 100% corret detail and scale. Even down to stamping the manufacturer "Ohio Brass" into it and drilling some scale hole
locations. I also have made the insulators on the outside that were
used in some applications. The mp-48 ant base could have the ant lead
wire run on the inside or externally. The stuart
used the internal wire.But if you mount it on a jeep or dodge truck or halftrack you would do it externally like on my jeep. On some pictures of stuarts I can
see the insulators but not with a wire in it. Either way the detail
on there is correct. The base comes in 3 pieces. the bottom, the
spring, and the top. I will include instructions on how to make the
antenna itself. it is just 3 sizes of brass rod. and if you wish to
make it a functional aerial for your rc I will tell you how to do
that too with drawings. You wont have to do any finishing work other
than paint and epoxy the spring in if you wish. I have been leaving
it as a friction fit on mine but epoxy the spring may or may not be
needed. also on the sheet will come with color painting instructions
for both the base and the ant to make sure you have a correct scale
ant and ant base.

These can be used on any allied vehicle that has a radio application.

This part is complex so I have to bump the price up a bit.

17.00 each 3.85 priority mail. and to sweeten the deal for your guys
that already bought a barell from me shipping is free. shipping is
the same anywhere in the world.

The gun Barrel is made from real archived drawings for the gun Barrel manufacturing so it is scale by all dimensions. it simply slides into the usable part of the old barrel. It is cast resin around a 1/4" brass tubing. so it is a scale bore as well, and goes all the way through so if you wish to make a scale shooter with airsoft components or make a flash cannon or smoke specfial effects you can and still be scale too.

Gun Barrels are 15.00 each

other future parts are in the works as well. Scale tailights, lower hull detail parts for the towing eyes both front and rear, tow cable, exaust grills both bottom and top. And just starting design on a M8 HMC conversion.

all of my parts are designed in CAD first to make sure they are acurate and made with machine tools and measured with calapers. If I can't find Archive drawings or a real part to measure I use my carrer skills as a drafter to pull measurements off of high resolution photographs using a dimension I do know.

If interested you can email me at

Pwalker@ch2m.com
that is pwalker at ch2m dot com

this is also my paypal account

cheers

Pat

here are some pictures. the production piece will have the brass parts replicated in resin.

I have sold alot of theswe parts. probably some of you guys here already have them. IF you wish to attest to the quality please do so.

DSC01829.JPG

DSC01823.JPG

DSC01820.JPG

62DSC00800.JPG

DSC01916.JPG

DSC01913.JPG

Back