• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

New Parts Panther IR Scope - SD222 Turret Grill - Gurtsack

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyrific

Company Commander
Hi Guys

I am now in a position to produce new products that have been planned for some time. These are as follows.

Pan31-K Panther IR Scope. Estimated price as a kit $200-250.00 (Deposit $60.00)

np01.jpg

np02.jpg

SD222-03-K SdKfz 222 and 250/9 Turret Grill. Estimated price as a kit $150-175.00 (Deposit $50.00)

Sd Kfz 222 and 250/9 Turret. Estimated price as a kit $250.00 (Not taking firm orders as this will only be made if there is enough demand)

np03.jpg

Gent047-A Gurtsack for MG 34. Estimated price fully assembled $45-50.00 (Deposit $15.00 and $10.00 for each additional one)
The Gurtsack is being made by Auggie Remero of Battlegear Toys. His products are equally on par with my products which is why I commissioned him to make them. These will not be offered as a kit. More information below.

Gurtsack mount for the MG 34 AA Gun Mount. Estimated price as a kit $10-15.00 (No deposit required)

np04.jpg

np05.jpg

np06.jpg

The above products have been planned for some time and I have had many people show interest in them. However when I had a hard drive crash a few months ago I lost all my stored e-mails for these parts. Please let me know if you are interest in these products so I can build a new list.

As a incentive I am offering a 20% discount on the above items if you place a firm order with a deposit. If you do not wish to pay a deposit send in your tentative orders to be billed at full price once parts are available.

If you wish to pay a deposit, paypal me the deposit for the items you want and send me a e-mail with your order. I will send a confirmation of payment received and a invoice for balance, paypal fees and shipping options when parts are ready for delivery. Deposits are refundable or given as credit to future orders if a part is not produced or you change your mind about the purchase. Paypal account name: toyrific@mindspring.com

The above products, with the exception of the Gurtsack require photo-etched parts. As I have several products that are currently offered and require new photo-etched parts I have decided to offer the above items. I plan to start drawing up the artwork for these parts in the next few days and the above parts will be included. As I am on a deadline to produce the photo-etch parts I require your orders as quickly as possible. The cut off date for the 20% discount with deposit paid is August 12. Sorry it is such a short time but I have to get to get the artwork done ASAP.

New photo-etched parts to be made for current products offered.
Blowtorch Tray for Tiger 1, 2 and Panther.
Tiger 2 Rear Mudguards.
Tiger 1 and 2 Muzzle Brake Locking Ring
Several Parts for the Stug III.
Tiger 2 replacement road wheel lock bars.

The Gurtsack.
I made the Gurtsack prototype in 2006 and over the years I have had somewhere between 50 to 70 tentative orders for them. My biggest problem in producing them was how to make the embossed lid, recently talking with Auggie Remero, he made to prototype bag for me, he told me he has a factory that makes small embossed parts for him and he could get the gurtsack made fully assembled at a price less than I could make it. I hope to have a sample in the next month.

I know there has been some comments and talk about taking deposits for products that have not been produced and then taking time to deliver the parts. That I hope is now a thing of the past, as having a assistant to help, frees up a lot of time for me to work on new products, the Kubelwagen MG Mounts for example, first offered May 10, 2013, first delivery June 1. 2013. Most orders for current stock are now shipping in less than two weeks. But with over 300 basic products which relates to thousands of cast and photo-etched parts I cannot always have the parts you want in stock, cast parts are simple, I just cast more in my shop. Photo-etched parts can take up to 6 weeks to restock.

Regards
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back