• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Panzercommander HOH

Met Fred through a trade and everything went as smooth as expected. Great guy to deal with and to share the hobby with!

Fred saw I was looking for some items and recommended some stuff on his FSL. Got some great stuff from Fred, great price, the items were packed well, sent ASAP.

Thanks Again!

Just finished up my first deal with fred and couldn't be happier. Paid promptly and maintained steady comms throughout. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Made an over the phone deal with Fred for some vehicles, His payment arrive promptly. Nice friendly guy to deal with..

Hi,

I have just finished another faultless sale with Fred.

Great communication, super fast payment and no problems whatsoever.

Gary

Add me to Fred's posts of great transactions! Received payment same day as deal was made. Would not hesitate to deal with him again. :rock:

Just complete another great deal with Fred, communication shipping etc top notch, thanks Fred, looking forward to future dealings :!:

Another smooth transaction with Fred. Always a great guy to deal with, highly recommended. Great communications, great prices, great packing and quick shipping.

Thanks

Hammer

Just completed another exchange with Fred, super fast delivery(mailed Saturday, I received today/Monday), great communications, great guy to deal with, thanks Fred, you 'da man!!! :rock:

Purchased some spare parts from Fred and can’t say enough good things. Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged.

Thanks Fred !

Been awhile since I've done a trade but great experience with Fred. Thanks again, man. Can't wait for you to see what I've used your trade items for.

Completed another purchase from Fred recently. Everything thing was as described, packed with care and shipped at break-neck speed. Thanks Fred !!!

Steve

Back