• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Project - 'Deadly intent'

Fantastic display. Tells the stories of some of the unsung heroes (or villains, depending on which side you are on).) Thanks for sharing.
Bob

Thankyou all most kindly for your comments, I hope you got as much out of viewing as I did in putting it all together and as with all previous years, it is enjoyable to put together each scene individually but a real hoot to see them all in series.

Typical though regarding the release of a figure I could've used earlier (the Finnish sniper) but that isn't the first time (perhaps the old adage 'if you build it, they will come' rings true?).

With everything now packed-away, it's time to get right into the next lot...

Cheers, Steve

Great work on those sniper scene´s

The easy one is my favorite , with out scope ,beacuse that ruin you´r position
still some record 500+ and winter 39 the war started here close to Sweden.

Another "Tsar" that time, that tried to take on more than he could swallow.
Lets hope the new "Tsar" choke on what´s on he´s plate .

Just as it is today , never thought the history would repeat it self again,
but years tend to dizzy the brains of people.:@

Back