• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SAG Figure Contest - 2011

Sixth Vanguard

Board Flunky, aka Site Admin
It has been a long time since we have done a figure contest so let's have one.

Entry cutoff is 11:59:59 PM GMT November 11, 2011.
Judging to commence November 12, 2011.
Results November 13, 2011.

Contest Prizes
  • "Bragging Rights"
  • Board Medals for winners and participants
*We may organize some other prizes through donations. More on that later.

Contest Rules

Rules are down right simple:

1. No more than two figure in the pictures. You may enter up to two entries but only one may win.
  2. Subject from anytime and any theater during WWII (September 1, 1939 - September 2, 1945) NO political types allowed. Combat Soldiers, Sailors, Marines and Airmen only. Nationality unrestricted.
  3. Max of 4 pics per entry. Only 1 may be altered or 'shopped for effect. Figures pose, kit stays the same for each photo. Background, photo editing or base not given consideration in judging.
  4. Work must be yours, and something that has not been shown or posted before.
There were some questions last time we used these rules. See http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forum...r-sag-veterans-day-figure-contest-2009-a.html as the comments still apply.

To Submit an Entry

Post a new topic in this forum. It will not be displayed until a moderator has cleared it as a valid entry. If there are any problems with the entry you will be notified an asked to correct it.

Topics will be locked until the contest judging is complete and winners announced at which time entries will be opened for members to add comments..

Last edited:
Back