• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SdKfs 250 Frame Antenna Tow Hook Start Crank Ant Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyrific

Company Commander
These accessories are now available for order, due to current work load delivery will take one to two weeks from receipt of payment.

SD250-01 Frame Antenna Price $75.00
The 250 Frame Antenna is made of spun cast metal and aluminum tubing. Some assembly required. The spun cast upright bases are predrilled for bolting in place as is the cable housing which is groved on the inside to allow the antenna cable to be threaded though to the inside of the 250. A length of cable is included as is the 10 nuts and bolts for fixing.
250frameant01.jpg

250frameant02.jpg

250frameant03.jpg

Sd250-02 Tow Rope, S Shackle and U Shackle Price $40.00
The tow rope was fitted on the 250 in several places, wrapped around the two front towing hooks as seen in the picture and on the left side behind the start crank, in this position it was held by two leather straps. Some times the U shackle is seen attached to the tow rope, the S Shackle does not appear to have an external fitting and was likely carried in a tool box or somewhere inside the vehicle. From pictures it appears the tow rope did not have the usual solid round bar securing the ends together, but two sleeves of some sort, one close to the eye and one long sleeve further away from the eye. I have made these as best as I can judge from the poor pictures available. The tow rope appears to be around 30” (6 scale) which allows it to wrap around the front tow hooks 2 and a 1/2 times as shown in pictures of the real tow rope.
250towrope01.jpg

250towrope02.jpg

SD250-03 Start Crank Price $18.00.
The start crank is spun cast in metal in two pieces and joined at the center ball. It comes with a working clamp for the engine end and curved bracket for the handle end.
250startcrank.jpg

SD250-05 Stab Antenna Mounting Bracket. Price $9.00
This is spun cast in metal with a grove on the inside for a antenna cable to be pasted through to the inside of the vehicle. Comes with two nuts and bolts and a length of cable. The flexible antenna base and stab antenna featured in the picture are items Gent007a and Gent008b in my catalog.
250antmount01.jpg

250antmount02.jpg

SD250-06 Tow Hook Functional Price $40.00
This is a fully functional tow hook that rotates and swings up and down just like the real one. It is made of spun cast metal and comes fully assembled ready to fix to the 250 by the two mounting bolts. These bolts are extra long and will need to be cut off level with nut once tow hook is fitted. If fitted correctly the bolts should be hidden by the rear floor of the 250. The tow pin swivel is held by a lock nut so it will not work loose.
250towhook01.jpg

250towhook02.jpg

Other tools (Shovels, Axes, Pick Axe and Wire Cutters ) for the 250 can be found in my catalog on page 13 at: Catalog

The following accessories will be available in a few weeks.

SD250-04 Jack Block Price TBN
The jack block will be made of real wood, the tray and fittings of photo-etched brass.
250jackblock01.jpg

SD250-05 Jerry Can Holder Price TBN
There are several designs for jerry can holders seen on German AFV’s. This one I thought was interesting. It is possible these were unit fitted and may be unique to this vehicle only. The pictures I have show a vehicle with five jerry cans fitted to the right side. The fittings are just two pieces of bar bent to act like spring clips to hold the cans in place. There appears to be no fittings on either end to stop the cans from moving forward or back.
250canholder.jpg

SD250-07 MG Rear Travel Lock Functional Price TBN
This is a fully functional MG Travel Lock for the Rear MG34. It functions just like the real one. The one pictured is the brass master for spin casting, there are still two bolt holes to be drilled in the production parts for securing to the 250 model. The travel lock post will be spun cast in metal. The top locking device will be photo-etched brass. The locking device pictured is a prototype made fro m other parts, final parts will look better. Travel Lock will not be available for around 4 weeks due to time taken to get photo-etched parts made.
250mglock01.jpg

Please e-mail your orders to:toyrific@mindspring.com

I will send you an invoice including shipping and insurance cost.

Regards
Mike

Just got my order from Mike, that was all that was available on this page at the time.......As always fantastic!!!!!!
Frame Ant. a work of art, the tow hooks are beyond explanation......damn ran out adjectives again!!!
Great Stuff Mike

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back