• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

SECOND PLACE - egonzinc #1

egonzinc

Brigade Commander
Scharfuhrer, Platoon Commander
1./ Grenadier-Kompanie
II/2nd SS Panzer Grenadier Battalion
1.SS-Panzer-Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
La Hogue (south-east of Caen), Normandy
July 18, 1944

377207939.jpg

377207941.jpg

377207936.jpg

377207935.jpg

Thanks guys!
This is part of my ongoing Normandy groupings, in this case the first of a group of LAH figures. He is not really Steiner, the HS is ole Bernhardt the 2nd anniversary figure from ages back. But still an awesome HS.
The Ppsh is the DID piece which is amazing as is. Did nothing to the metal part, worked on the wood area. This figure turned out better than I expected and the multilevel base helped to get an unusual pose. After looking at the images I might get him some better taller boots as these seem a bit baggy at the top!
Thanks again. I will post in regular area other poses and headgear combos.
E

Back