• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Some Johns-Stuff decals available...

Schuft38

Rifleman
I have some Decal sheets available left over from JoeLanta, cost $20 each:

German Vehicle - Assorted Numbers 1" & .5" Black w/ white outline, Red w/ White outline and white outline - qty 2German Vehicle - Assorted Crosses - Black w/ white outline, white outline, assorted kill markings - qty 1

US Vehicle Set 1 - White Registration Numbers, Letters etc - qty 1

US Vehicle Set 2 - White Assorted Stars - qty 1

Please PayPal payment to john@johns-stuff.com. Each set is $20. please make sure you include your mailing address. If you need to send a check or MO inbox me here and I will send it to you.
PLEASE NO COMMERCIAL ORDERS.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
Sorry for not responding to your emails, I cant send email for some reason, working on it. In the meantime, paypal me at the address in first post, $20 per decal sheet. Plz tell me what you want, your address. If you dont have paypal, inbox me here and I will give you my address to mail a check or MO.

John

Hi Guys,
Sorry for not responding to your emails, I cant send email for some reason, working on it. In the meantime, paypal me at the address in first post, $20 per decal sheet. Plz tell me what you want, your address. If you dont have paypal, inbox me here and I will give you my address to mail a check or MO.

John

Thanks John8)

Hi Guys,

John

john,
Please hold one KubelWagon - Afrika Korps decals
intill I get your mailing address...

Hi Guys,

John
payment is on it's way for :
KubelWagon - Afrika Korps and the other decal I've request from you...
Thank you very much great decal design..

Today arrive my envelope with decals (I supose because I don't have time to open)

Thanks John

Back