• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Some kit bash

Falckner

Company Commander
I know this is one area I shouldn´t
stick my neck into,with all this great
figures you all make but having a little
extra holiday and some time left over.

Here is some kit bashes I made some time ago

First a photo that inspired me Otto Weidinger Vienna 45
OttoWeidinger-1.jpg

Using one off my Soldier Story`s Pieper , DiD M1 carbin/helmet,dragon binocular this was the result.
Otto.jpg

When I got my Pierres I just had to make a Brittish Paratrooper Officer
He had the right look off one in my opinion that is.

Using my BBI anaversery figure uniform and euqipment adding dragon mapcase and pistol Did beret here he is .

Pierre.jpg

FJS.jpg

Last edited:
For the German, I don't care for that helmet much. Needs a better one. The rest of the figure looks PERFECT! I just point out the helmet because the rest of the fig is wonderful!

really love the before and after shots..great choice of head sculpts for the german guy as for brad , Great build, really looks the swaggard part

For the German, I don't care for that helmet much. Needs a better one. The rest of the figure looks PERFECT! I just point out the helmet because the rest of the fig is wonderful!

I agree with you there something more
to do with the helmet,and some gloved
hands eventually.
Thanks for the input all off you.

I agree with what has been said. I especially like your paratrooper. I'm glad you decided to show us some of your figures, I look forward to seeing more.

Tim

Great figures! I also like that DID head for brit soldiers (I used it for SAS). I have one question though. Is the golden insignia on beret historically correct? I heard they used silver only. Again, great job!

Great figures! I also like that DID head for brit soldiers (I used it for SAS). I have one question though. Is the golden insignia on beret historically correct? I heard they used silver only. Again, great job!

Thank you all.
Oops no expert on Brittish para beret insignia
you are probably right there. Another little fix
on my to do list.

Back