• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Some new - Newline items and a kitbash

Here's a new civilian workers outfit from Newline Miniatures
148-4832_IMG.jpg

And a new early War CLOTH Panzer cap that another comapany said was too difficult to make, so they went with plastic.
148-4844_IMG.jpg

Don't know where this suit came from... but I'm working a theme here... Berlin '45
148-4828_IMG.jpg

Great looking bashes, civilian items are much needed for those of us into dio's and I'm very happy to see some arriving on the scene. I had the pleasure of talking to Graham for a bit, very friendly and approachable, was great to meet him after all these years, and his product is just outstanding. My only regret was that I didn't have the time and money to go through everything and buy a ton of goodies from him as he had EVERYTHING, and then some at his booth, a very impressive set up. Big thanks to him for attending the OSF Expo, and I look forward to meeting him again :!:

Krieger";p="100420 said:
Is the cloth cap in the first shot from NLM too? I really need some of those.

K.

Yes. included in the set I bought was the cap, jacket, Pants and a nice pair of leather shoes. $40

they also had a prototype of an all black suit with cap, brown shoes and a collarless shirt. it was pretty nice, forgot to snap a pic...

Cool thanks! Hope they release it soon - couldn't find any mention on their website as yet.

K.

Workers clothes

It is good to see that NLM decided to fill this void in 1/6th clothing. Good choice of a headsculpt for the worker.

The Civilian Work suite and butcher-boy/news-boy cap will be available at the NewLine web site and your favorite dealer as soon as I get the main shipment in, which should be soon. This is the first in the civilian line, I hope it will be well received.

Happy Hobbying!

Graham

GRAHAM";p="100556 said:
The Civilian Work suite and butcher-boy/news-boy cap will be available at the NewLine web site and your favorite dealer as soon as I get the main shipment in, which should be soon. This is the first in the civilian line, I hope it will be well received.

Happy Hobbying!

Graham

Great news Graham! I hope so too.

K.

GRAHAM";p="100556 said:

Happy Hobbying!

Graham

I know for one I will be looking for them!

Filling tthe gap for civilian outfits is definitely a great step forward for the hobby and with NL quality standards, I know these will be very nice,
a must buy for sure!

I hope we'll see more of these sets
in the near future.

Anyway,

Thanks Graham!

Back