• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

thetoysurgeon

I've just completed another deal with Dennis, smooth as usual. Dennis is one of the really good guys out there. Generous, fair. His custom stuff really is made with care and talent. And he's one heck of a good parcel packer.
Thanks for the deal Dennis.

Tim

Just completed another great trade with Dennis. He took the time to customize some tunics for me in the trade. Superb work. Thanks again Dennis. I look forward to our next deal.

Boyd

Just bought all of his russian stuff and it was shipped nicely. Not a piece was damaged or anything. Dennis is such a great guy to work with.

Brad

Just comlpeted another great trade with Dennis. Thank you very much for helping me out. Look forward to next time.

Thanks,

Boyd

Completed my first deal with DEnnis. Smooth is the word I would use. Great...no AWESOME communication on his part. Very patient and everything. I loved dealing with him and will do so again in the future. Thanks Dennis for coming through when I needed some goodies!

Dennis, is a great help as I posted that I needed help with Camo netting and he helped by getting me some (Quickly to my surprise) that he was using and after I sent him the payment he shipped it out quickly. He also made sure to give me more than I needed and also made me feel like a friend as we did this. Thanks Dennis for being a friend. I hope that I can keep his friendship and that we can keep it going both ways in the future. If someone has a chance to trade/buy from Dennis in the future than by all means do it as he is a great person within the hobby. SHEP

I made my first transaction with Dennis and it went realy smooth. Great contact with a great guy. Thank you very much again Dennis !

phil

I have just done my first trade with Dennis... Great guy! smooth transaction, a real pleasure to do business with! :!: :!: :!:

Thanks, Dennis! :wink:

Do another trade with Dennis: a wonderfull & generous guy! Smooth transaction!

Thanks again!

Thierry aka Sherman1

Just concluded my first trade with Dennis , the first of many to come and I'm sure I will be dealing with him again very soon - Quality Items & Service , I cannot recommend Dennis highly enough, always very helpful and informative.

Many thanks from across the pond,

Simon

Picked up a 38T turret from Dennis, as always, no problems! Ships quick and at cost. Great guy!!! Thanks Dennis!

Mark.

just got some mortar cases from Dennis, working and non-working. Both look great, and the working case is fantastic

Just received another order of 2 cm ammo magazine cans (w/o the mags) and one of his super great 2 cm ammo crates.

The hinges and clamps and handles are off the grid as far as workmanship is concerned. I think he has a bunch of small elves making those..........OUTSTANDING work Dennis!

Back