• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Well then let's get started+Hooligans

Johnny Canuck

Battalion Commander
Johnny Canuck";p="124084 said:
The setting

Berlin November 1945. Devastation reigns, the country is totally destroyed. Chaos and mayhem are the rule of the day. Death lurks everywhere, even she suffers as fresh souls are harder to come by now. Although, there were some really good ones right near the end. Pineapples are also harder to find these days!

Death has had a makeover and is once again preparing to unleash her depraved hordes upon the unsuspecting mortals of the world.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

Anyways here is Death 1945

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

The next installment ............... when I make somemore stuff.

Johnny Canuck

Boooooooooooo.....................

Hooligans
Another piece of the story, in no specific order yet!

The streets are not safe as gangs of oldage hooligans roam freely and harass the young and middle aged. The authorities seem unable to control the scourage that has descended on the hapless city. Knitting needles and tea are their instruments of fear and destruction.

Picture269pane.jpg

Picture242ce.jpg

Picture221ce.jpg

Picture230ce.jpg

Picture228ce.jpg

TBC

See ya later!

JC

The End??

The Grime Reaper having a bad day. Nuked? Perhaps Berlin had escaped destruction unscathed and was only totally destroyed after the end of the war during events on the night of October 31, 1945. Urban myth I doult it as you just read it here!

JC

DSCF0076.jpg

More Hooligans and Misfits.

Generel Specific was by with a motorcycle and he put together another granny and a gimp.

The misfits terrorize the streets by night and day. They take what they want, always more than they need and the authorities seem powerless to put a stop to their shinanigans.
They roar around town on their souped up motorcycles waking slumbering infants and mistreating any youths they come across.

DSCF0073pan.jpg

JC

TBC

Brilliant!
I knew those old ladies couldn't be trusted. Always baking cookies and making doillies. Obviously deranged. Just waiting for the chance to show what those knitting needles are REALLY for.
I love the rat's hat by the way, excellent touch. But the GR was a way prettier doll prior to her dessecation. And is that "The Spear of Destiny" she's holding or is she just happy to see someone?
More proof war is heck, gosh darn it!

Johnny Canuck";p="124853 said:
Eva and the Gimp.

Gimp.jpg

Tea Time

Hell's Grannies like to get together for their afternoon tea and social. The trouble usually starts shorty are tea time. After a few gallons of strong tea the knitting needles come out and the evening rampage begins.

DSCF0110pane.jpg

DSCF0076ce.jpg

DSCF0086ce.jpg

DSCF0079ce.jpg

DSCF0034ce.jpg

DSCF0035ce.jpg

DSCF0038ce.jpg

DSCF0040ce.jpg

DSCF0075ce.jpg

DSCF0084ce.jpg

DSCF0060ace.jpg

JC

DSCF0073ceTeaserxredblack.jpg

monty Phyton on crack - apart from being fantastic funny - I wonder why and where you buy all those horrible figures...

Henrik

I agree with Loke666 its real
fun to look at.

Its an odd mixture of figures you
have there.

Cheers Falckner

Back