• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

1/6th Items for Sale from Jack Yang

jackntbox

Mortarman
Hi All,

I'm glad everyone has been enjoying the items I've been able to offer to the group. Here is a picture of everything I have for sale to this date.

DSC04844.jpg

Soup ladle $4
Rice scoop $4
Strainer $4
Stool $2
Apron $2
Milk churn $15
Food container $15
U.S. fuel drum $16 (2 for $30)
Bucket (large) $3
Bucket (small) $6

The wooden handle on the rice scoop is for deep ladling. It is included with the rice scoop. Please PM me for orders and details. Shipping rates are USPS and extra for insurance and overseas. Thanks and have a nice day!

Regards,

Jack Yang

Hi guys,

Due to change in design the rice scoop can no longer accept the wooden handle. Sorry for the inconvenience. On a positive note, The detail of each batch is getting better and better. I've just received a shipment from Singapore and all I can say is Bravo! I will be taking some new pictures soon to show you the quality of detail.

I will also be offering food items soon. They will be cast in resin and available in a la carte or large quantities. These items will include( wieners, apples, oranges, broccoli, cauliflower, mackerel, potatoes, green onions, tomatoes, onions, peas, and corn. Chime in if you are interested. Thanks!

Jack

Does anyone know what's up with Jack? I saw he had been working but is anyone in contact with him? He seemed to have some really nice stuff in the works.

I wish he was around, so that I could buy MANY of his offerings. Some in multiples. I sure hope that someone is in contact, or can help us get in touch with Jack.

Hi guys,
Sorry I was gone for a while but I'm back and am still offering the same items for sale. I've been contacted by my food container manufacturer and he's improved on the original design. Only 200 units available. Please message me with interest and orders.

These are all my milk churns. The ones in the back are made for me overseas. The middle ones are salt and pepper shakers I found online a while back. The smaller ones in front are from a Re-ment milk set. They are both impossible to find now. What to do? Does anyone want milk churns like these? If so I might be able to make something very similar in metal infused resin. I have to do some lathing.

Jack

Ok Hammer's Africaners,

I'll put you down for six. Those food containers are kinda nice. I still can't believe I got my guy to make those so so long ago. "Hey you wanna make some german food containers?" Never hurts to ask. Now I've asked him to make some round U.S. food containers with the metal dish inserts. Anyone interested?

Jack

Last edited:
I would be VERY interested in those US Containers. I am also very interested in the Milk cans too!

The German food containers remind me of the food containers that were used by the Canadian Forces when I was in the army.... we called them "hay Baskets" they had 3 inserts with sealed lids inside each container so 3 different hot foods could be served from them, a meat dish(stew, or other meat dish), and two hot veggies

Good news everyone!

I just got an email from my manufacturer and he said the food containers will remain the same price for me so the price will continue to be $15 with the improved wing nut detail and leather straps! He said they will be ready to ship by next week. I will be sending invoices to all that have ordered so far and if anyone else would like to order food containers or kitchen stuff please get your order in by next Monday as I have to give him my final count by then. More cool stuff to come.

Jack

Buildadiorama2,

The prices of the kitchen stuff is on the first page of this post. The other stuff like the small milk churn and U.S. food container are new ventures that are being prototyped depending on current interest. As with all things that exist in the hobby the more people chime in and say they'd want one or two the more my manufacturer is willing to put the time into making them. That's what started with the first german food container. This new improved version is his best work yet. We are also working on furniture and other cool stuff I want to surprise you all with.

Jack

Hello everyone,

Thanks to those who've paid for the food containers. I'll need the rest to pay up before I can complete the order with my manufacturer as he does not do drop shipments so until then the food containers are waiting at the dock.

Here are some of the new items available in very limited release. Hope you like them! Message me if you are interested!

Low Cupboard, 10 in stock, $20 USD each

Wine Barrel, 50 in stock, $18 USD each

Double Decker Bed w/2 pillows, 2 blankets, 2 mattresses, 20 in stock, $50 USD each

Kitchen Cupboard, 20 in stock, $45 USD each

88 Ammo Box, 20 in stock, $18 USD each

European Table, 10 in stock, $24

Benches and Table, 20 in stock, $18 USD each

Rifle Rack, 10 in stock, $18 USD each

Chest of Drawers, 10 in stock, $45 USD each

Wardrobe with 6 free coat hangers! 10 in stock, $45 USD each

Writing Desk, 10 in stock, $28 USD each

Chair A, 10 in stock, $18 USD each

Chair B, 10 in stock, $18 USD each

Wagon Wheel, 20cm x 1.5cm, 50 in stock, $20 USD each

Message me if you are interested. These are all he will make and I've just been notified that he is selling these to his domestic customers as well so the in stock numbers will go fast. If you want to order you must contact me soon and be prepared to make payment because he is not reserving any for me. Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

Jack

Last edited:
I will be completing the first order by Monday morning so if anyone is interested please contact me ASAP. I was going to put one of each on Ebay auction to gauge interest but he doesn't think they will last till next week. I've already received orders and the numbers are going fast!!!

Anything else you guys wanna see in 1/6th that we've missed so far????

Jack

Back