• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. azazel526

1/6 fully integrated Stug III G

I built the Stug III G in June this year with all the internal structure, from the 3d model to the actual production began to take about 3 months, originally planned to control the weight of 15 kg, but now it seems that the weight of the total weight of about 30 kg, thanks to the use of steel...
  2. azazel526

The 1:6 scale US M10 tank destroyer

Sorted out the heavy equipment made in the last year, first released 1; 6 scale US Army M10 tank destroyer. From the modeling phase, it takes about 2 months, with a lot of time spent waiting for the parts to be mailed. This time, the M10 still had the full internal structure, using the Dragon's...
  3. azazel526

A preview of the Type 222 armored vehicle and the Marder-III H

I recently built the full structure 222 and the Marder-III H, which have been completed, first post some photos without camouflage aging
  4. azazel526

German army Marder I tank destroyer

The third of three German modifications of the French Lorraine tractor chassis I had planned for a long time is finally here! Compared to the more famous marder I tank destroyer, the main gain of this vehicle is to solve the hard edge camo production process, happy.:amer_rollin: I didn't...
  5. azazel526

1:6 US Army T29 107MM self-propelled mortar

Many years ago, I planned to make M4 high-speed tractor-trailer for the US army, so I bought a 21ST century M5 Stuart tank chassis for this purpose, but later I found that it was not practical to change the M4 with M5, because the size was wrong. This scrapped M5 chassis was left on the terrace...
  6. azazel526

1:6 Soviet 25MM 72K anti-aircraft gun formation

Last year, I saw this 25MM anti-aircraft gun of the Soviet Army on the Internet, and I was interested in it for a while. I spent 3 days on modeling, and then waited for printing and mailing back and forth, missing parts, modifying parts, printing again and mailing back and forth, which was...
  7. azazel526

A small preview of M10 tank destroyer

In the recent month, I have been working on the M10 tank destroyer with complete internal structure. I used the chassis of the Dragon Sherman tank to transform it and modeled the superstructure and internal structure. Currently, 95% of the work is completed. However, due to the collapse of the...
  8. azazel526

1/6 Us Army M4 high-speed tractor

1/6 Us Army M4 high-speed tractor, The 155MM howitzer version I have wanted to build this vehicle for many years, for which I also bought an M5 Stuart small tank and planned to transform it with the chassis, but later I found that the size was not right. The body of M4 was much larger than...
  9. azazel526

M4 priest self propelled howitzer

I bought this M7 many years ago. The seller used a dragon Sherman chassis to transform it into a Chaplain self-propelled howitzer. Since I got it, I have greatly refined and modified it. https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=321401 recently was not have transform the pastor's...
  10. azazel526

Lorraine(f) 105mm self propelled howitzer

Recently I took some time off to build a German 105MM self-propelled howitzer using a captured French L37 tractor chassis, which has a full internal structure. My next project is the Marder I tank destroyer, which makes full use of the L37 chassis modeling drawings. Finally, I took a photo of...
  11. azazel526

French tank chassis modification unit being formed

French tank chassis modification unit being formed Recently I have been working on a Modified French chassis in my spare time and am currently 80% complete except for a MARDER I :rock:
  12. azazel526

Lorraine(f) 150mm self propelled howitzer

Recently, I took some time out of my busy schedule to build a German 150MM self-propelled infantry gun, SD.KFZ.135/1, with a modified chassis. I thought it was a small action in my spare time, but it turned out to be very painful to make the drawings. When I modeled the internal parts and...
  13. azazel526

1:6 marderII tank destroyer team

Last month dismantled two Marder Iis that had been refitted many years earlier, keeping only the chassis and wheels, tracks and guns, Then 3D technology was used for modeling and printing to complete the reconstruction, detailing everything in a comprehensive way, and the two-vehicle formation...
  14. azazel526

1:6 marderII tank destroyer revamp preview

I said it was a preview, but both of them were almost finished, and one only had a few last details to change. The other one is going to be camouflaged, but I've been too busy to finish. Let's start with a few pictures of the old tank number one that has been camouflaged. This one still has a...
  15. azazel526

1/6 German RSO light tracked tractor

I spent 3 days in my spare time modeling the parts of the vehicle, and then 3D printed the German RSO tractor, which took over a week in total.Thanks to 3D technology, everything is flowing and fun, except for the car Windows.Next, it's time to start refitting the MARDER II:rock::rock:
  16. azazel526

Wespe 105MM self-propelled howitzer teams

Many years ago I'll use DML panzer ii tank chassis modified two Wespe self-propelled howitzer, but the technical level and cognitive are insufficient, leave a lot of problems, recently in the Chinese New Year period, one breath all the two wasps demolition, to abandon all the old parts, retain...
  17. azazel526

The 1/6 scale Jagdpanzer fully internally constructed version is rebuilt again

I sold the whole interior Jagdpanzer in my hand before. In order to restore the double leopard system, I started to produce a whole interior structure Jagdpanzer again in September this year. On the basis of the last one, I added modeling and printed a large number of parts this time. Basically...
  18. azazel526

1:6 scale fully interior structure Jagdpanther

At the beginning of the year, a 1:6 scale fully built Jagdpanther heavy tank destroyer customized for a big BOSS .The project took almost three months and weighed about 40 kilograms.I'm so tired. We'll make it just this once.This machine is finished, I have to find time to do my own Jagdpanther...
  19. azazel526

1/6 Full built panther G tank completed

I've been trying to rebuild a Panther tank ever since I sold FOA panther a few years ago, and a while ago I sold a Jagdpanzer.Now this wish has finally come true, and it is a fully interior structure vehicle. I estimate that there is only one such vehicle in the world. For this reason, I spent 6...
  20. azazel526

Panther V 1:6 under construction

My 1:6 full build Panther V tank.It has been almost six months in the making, and there are signs of victory
Back