• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. SFC Reising

Graham, Are you accepting and filling orders? I placed one on August 23, 2020 and haven’t...

Graham, Are you accepting and filling orders? I placed one on August 23, 2020 and haven’t heard anything from you. Just trying to get some Inchon it’s status. Thanks, Don
  2. SFC Reising

Lift the dot fastners needed

Does anyone know where I can buy some lift the dot fasteners to add to the gear of my older figures? CVI Insignia used to make and sell them, but they aren’t around anymore and my stock is almost out. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. SFC Reising

Where Did Everybody Go?

I also think that Dragon leaving one sixth figures doesn't help and the ones coming out are so expensive. Dragon produced cheaper figures with less detail, but that created the need for custom work and forums. I am still in it, but busy as well with tow little ones. :-D
  4. SFC Reising

Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944.

Great figure! She looks real and you really captured a kid of shocked look. Almost as if she has seen too much. I love it. :D
  5. SFC Reising

US armored Infantry 1944-45

Great looking figures. I love how you used a mixture of gear and uniforms. It really adds to the authenticity.
  6. SFC Reising

Dragon - Wardaddy figure?

That is sad. I wish Dragon would put out figures like they used to. These premium figures R good, but too expensive. I mean $150 dollars for a figure is crazy in my opinion. It would have to be one great figure for that amount of coin. I figured one of the figure companies would jump all over...
  7. SFC Reising

Dragon - Wardaddy figure?

Has anyone seen or heard anything to validate that Dragon may be releasing a "Wardaddy" figure? This is what I found: http://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2014/10/dragon-models-limited-releases-first.html If so, then I would definitely add one to my collection. :amer_rollin:
  8. SFC Reising

11th ABN Division Trooper - Japan 1945

Slick7, I am glad that you like my figure. I think your figure is great as well. I love having troopers all geared up for a jump. Andy, Thank you for your input I wanted to place the wings and CIB as you suggested, but there wasn't enough room between the button and the ribbons. So, I...
  9. SFC Reising

11th ABN Division Trooper - Japan 1945

All, Here is a recent figure I completed. My collection has been missing an 11th Airborne Division trooper as well as troops in dress uniform. So, I decided to kill two birds with one stone. I hope you like him. Thanks for looking.
  10. SFC Reising

1st Canadian Para BN Lieutenant

Being a paratrooper, my goal is to represent each of the Allied nations airborne forces. Here is my representation for the 1st Canadian Para BN. I used Brian Hicks as the base figure and used CVI insiginia. I have geared him up as well and will have to add those pics a later. I hope you all like...
  11. SFC Reising

M4A3 105mm Howitzer - 8th armored division 80th tank battalion

Great job! I really like the detail; it is clear you put considerable time and effort in making it a really nice piece. :mrgreen:
  12. SFC Reising

Some of my troops revisited

Gary, What do you use to "dirty" the uniforms? Techniques and materials would be useful. Don:-D
  13. SFC Reising

Commando Sniper

Thanks for the kind words, fellas. The outside shots will have to wait a bit, because I am in the process of moving. However, once things settle down I will have to get him outside. :-D
  14. SFC Reising

Commando Sniper

I have been wanting to post this for some time, but haven't had the opportunity until now. This was inspired by a figure done by Tony Barton. Actually, Tony did the web gear for me as well as provided a sniper telescope, and more accurate cheek rest for the rifle. So, many thanks to Tony. Also...
  15. SFC Reising

In the enemy's lair

The face sculpt is amazing! It really sells it for me. Great job! :amer_rollin:
  16. SFC Reising

Jedburgh Gear?

I think the confusion comes in when considering the mission. It looks to me like there were two different missions. One linking up with the resistance and the other conducting sabotage/clandestine missions. Maybe that determined the gear. In my Google searches I have seen quite a few Jeds...
  17. SFC Reising

Jedburgh Gear?

Bob, I have found that website in my research, but it is geared towards British/Commonwealth troops. The problem is that the Jed teams were a mixture and figuring out who wore what is difficult, because it seems to be such a mash up of gear/equipment. Don
  18. SFC Reising

Jedburgh Gear?

Can you tell me if any of the Jed pics show them wearing British jump helmets & Denison smocks with US web gear? :-D
  19. SFC Reising

Jedburgh Gear?

I am not sure if this is the right area,but here goes. I am trying to find out if American Jedburghs wore U.S. Web gear. The only pics I have found are of Jack Singlaub and he is wearing British kit. My question is whether the Americans wore U.S. Kit ( I.e. Pouches, web belts, etc.). I am...
  20. SFC Reising

Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines

I loved the first game, because it had realistic scenarios and was challenging on how to use your team. Great job with the 1/6th incarnation. My favorite was the engineer. :)
Back